Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Episode 1: From Fear to Flow

"What a liberation to realize that the 'voice in my head' is not who I am.  'Who am I then?' The one who sees that." Eckhart Tolle

Today's show was called from "Fear to Flow" and explored the idea of  "body intelligence" and how to understand and utilize the mind/body connection to bring ourselves out of fear and into the present moment.

Our special guest, Joni MacCracken, supplied us with some incredible information, links and handouts that I will share with you here!  Thank You Joni!  For more on Joni or to schedule an appointment, go to http://www.jonimaccracken.com/ or call 575-770-3216.

To Check out a Video about Fear Melters, visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGS2byt4kZ8

A little background on me, the host: My name is Melissa McNulty. I am a certified Mind/Body Wellness Practitioner, Nationally Certified Hypnotherapist, Life Coach, and Nutrition Coach with a degree in Mind/Body Transformational Psychology.  I have a practice in Taos called Taos Hypnotherapy and am a lifelong student of Wellness.  It is my greatest passion to discover and test out various tools and methods to better myself on all levels.   I am excited to share my discoveries with you on our show and in this blog.  The "It’s all Good Radio Hour” will air every First Wednesday of the Month from 9-10 am MST on 93.5 KNCE in Taos or from anywhere on truetaosradio.com.  You can catch the next show on Wednesday, August 3rd.   My website: taoshypnotherapy.com

Recipe of the Month!






No comments:

Post a Comment